Did you know Louis Vuitton pre-loved designer handbags are now available in Johnson City? We are incredibly excited about being able to offer Louis Vuitton pre-loved designer handbags at Albert’s Pawn in North Johnson City. You can now buy, sell or pawn pre-loved designer handbags by fourteen talented designers. These handbags are deeply discounted from the original sales price, and they come with a certificate of authenticity validating their designer status. Guaranteed no fake knock-offs here!
Each week we will feature a blog about the 14 different designers that we are offer. The designers we can authenticate using Entrupy are Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Gucci, Coach, Chloe, Dior, Fendi, Goyard, Hermès, Balenciaga, Bottega Veneta, Burberry, Celine, and Prada.
Inventory is Growing
Our designer collection will continue to grow, so come in regularly to find your favorite designer’s handbags of all shapes, sizes and colors. Check-in regularly with us because our inventory changes daily. If you don’t see your favorite designer, ask our staff about the designer handbag you are looking for and we will try to find it for you.
Interesting Facts about Louis Vuitton
Louis Vuitton products have been worn by millions and have achieved symbol status worldwide. It is perhaps the world’s most conspicuously extravagant trademark look, with a few styles going back more than 100 years. Here are 12 interesting facts about Louis Vuitton:
- Louis Vuitton Malletier was hired as a personal box-maker and travel packer for Emperor Napoleon’s wife Josephine.
- Vuitton’s first store was opened in Paris, France in 1854 and specialized in travel trunks and accessories. His trunks were noteworthy for their stack-ability and durability.
- After Louis died in 1892, his son Georges Vuitton made plans to expand the company worldwide. After Georges passed away, his son and Louis’ grandson Gaston-Louis Vuitton took over in 1936.
- The Keepall and Alma bags were introduced in 1930 and are still popular today.
- All genuine LV handbags are handmade. It generally takes about a week to create one handbag.
- One of the reasons the bags are so expensive is because LV patented canvas is waterproof and fire resistant.
- Louis Vuitton bags are half the price in France as they are in China, so lots of Chinese shoppers buy them while on vacation in France.
- You will never find Louis Vuitton on discount unless you buy it used.
- LV Bags are timeless. If you buy an LV bag today, you will still be able to use it for another 20 years. It will never go out of fashion. And it will not get damaged.
- All LV bags undergo vigorous production tests:
- by mechanisms that drop them from about half a meter height consecutively for the duration of four days
- the bags are packed with three and a half kilograms of weight
- The material undergoes bombardment of ultraviolet rays to ensure resistance to fading
- To ensure the zippers work well, they are tugged open and shut around 5,000 times
- Most people know the company makes handbags and accessories, but they also created a pen collection suited for the most extravagant taste. In addition, they have a line of scrapbooks for those who want to keep their information in a classy manner.
- After every season, any of LV products not sold are sent back to its factory in France and are destroyed in order to sustain an item’s value and class of brand.
Stop by one of Albert’s four locations to get a pawn loan on your pre-loved designer handbag! Here are nine things to know about Albert’s Pawn in Tennessee.
Albert’s has been family owned and operated since 1927. No matter what part of the Tri-Cities you’re in we have a location to serve you. With four Albert’s Pawn locations (Downtown Johnson City, North Johnson City, Bristol, and Kingsport), getting top dollar for your items for pawn loans and finding that item you’ve been looking for at an unbeatable price has never been easier. Stop by and see why Albert’s Pawn is the premier pawnshop in the area.